Friday, February 3, 2012

Food Friday

I actually had to look down at the clock to make sure it was still Friday! The kids are over at their Granny's house and I should be either A. sleeping or B. cleaning...but I am C. blogging and watching photoshop tutorials.....

Food Friday!! 

Raise your hand if you love cake and ice cream! Well, I did not find a carb free version of cake and ice cream...although I will search until I do!...but I do have an alternative sweet snack that I like to keep in my freezer at all times.  This handy dandy little Popsicle is awesome when I need a sweet fix at night.  They are very good and with only 30 calories, 8 carbs, and 1 gram of fiber (so 7 net carbs) I don't have to feel guilty when I eat one! 

the kids really like them too! SOOO much better than the other liquid sugar Popsicles that you get in a box of 400.  

Any one else have any healthy sweet treats??

Simone 

No comments:

Post a Comment