Friday, November 4, 2011

Busy and Thankful

I certain someone told me I needed a blog update....

Things have been busy here in the Trahan house.  Fall and Christmas sessions are in full swing - which I am grateful for.  School is behind - and yes, my friends, I can hear your voices in my head already.  I'm not behind, I'm home schooling.  But I feel behind.  Work is stressful - I cried every day this week, at least once. I decided today that I need to find some new up lifting verses to memorize when I feel my face getting hot and my eyes welling up.  I need some words of hope and strength to make it though the day.

I'm not a big "this is what I'm thankful for" kinda person in the month of November - although I do enjoy reading what others are thankful for daily.  However, today I was pretty thankful.  I was thankful for the extremely long wait time at Sonic.  You see....as I waited and enjoyed the cool air with all the windows down, I placed my head as far back into the back seat as I possibly could without Ella noticing I was almost breaking my neck.  She was singing, which she normally does, but I just sat and listened to my wonderful daughter singing praises to God.  Takes my breath away.  I am thankful for her and the Lord who gave her to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment